Friday 16 October 2009

my first image blog

Welcome to the first entry to my blog. I'm really looking forward to this as I do enjoy writing and I also enjoy being an image consultant- I think it is THE best job in the world.
So why have I started this? there are several reasons really. So here are some of them- not in any special order! I want to keep more in touch with my many clients and enable them to find out what's going on in the image and fashion world. I want to be able to pass on hints and tips to more of you than the ones I meet to chat to. At the moment one of you might ask me a question and I reply but I know there are several of you out there who would like to know the answer. So do let me know what you want to know about and I will try and include that in future entries. Also I know there are several of you out there who are not my clients and might have the impression that Image Consultants are for the rich and famous. Well you couldn't be more wrong. Just think about it- how you look is your shop window to the world. Is your appearance saying what you want it to? It's a bit like an iceberg. We see a tiny bit but there is so much more that we don't see- we make assumptions and these could be so wrong!
I've just read this amazing advert- from American Express I think . It goes like'Impossible is 2 letters too long for us'. How about making that your tip for today. 'Impossible is just 2 letters too long for improving how I look and feel.'

No comments:

Post a Comment